I'm the design lead at Broadcat where we make task-based ethics and training materials for large corporations.
Good people accidentally violate antitrust law, bribe government officials, and miss money laundering red flags all the time. Our work helps employees in every role do their jobs better, so that stuff happens less.
I'm a designer and I know how to code. Also, I do a lot of side-projects, like the Art Funk podcast and Can you define love?. My dedicated lettering and art practice is called Various Mfg Co.
Rachel and I live in Dallas with our greyhound, Kodak. Rachel founded an arts organization in Dallas last year called Sunset Art Studios.
What about fun facts
- When I eat apples, I eat the entire thing. Excluding the stem. Including the core.
- Played trumpet while at Louisiana Tech, and I'm a brother of the National Honorary Band fraternity, Kappa Kappa Psi.
- Rachel and I met in college while being volunteer art teachers at a local elementary school.
- Pizza is my favorite food, and I use ice cream to celebrate achievements.
- The Fifth Element is my favorite movie, and I could watch it a million more times and never get tired of it.
- My first CD was Britney’s first album, my second CD was Christina’s first album, and my third CD was NSYNC’s first album.
- The first song I illegally downloaded was All Star by Smash Mouth.
- These days I listen to Nicki Minaj, Britney Spears, and Madonna almost every day.
I'm also looking for opportunities to speak and write, so if you have something for me, reach out!