It turns out there’s not only one definition of love. Imagine that.
Can you define love? is an attempt to find a pattern in how we define love.
Here’s some of my favorite definitions
- a single blue glove
- a boy and his elephant
- The Waitress, my story about a specific definition
- An Ocean of Emotions
- Can I Love Superman?, written by Donovan Beery
Here’s an example of a video definition, and you can visit the YouTube channel to see a few more.
Can you define love has been:
- mentioned in the Huffington Post,
- used as a writing prompt in an English 102 class,
- and mostly, randomly discovered
What’s my definition of love?
People ask me all the time what my definition of love is. Although I was very confident in my definition of love in 2008, the truth is that seven years of reading diverse definitions has changed my view. I’m not sure there is a single definition. But maybe you have an idea? Add your definition of love.